For those of you who missed the fun and games at the AGM a couple of weeks ago, here’s a brief recap of the main decisions reached:
- Paul O’Donoghue and Noel McNamara remained in place as President and Treasurer respectively. Niall Diamond replaced Eoghan Barry as Secretary.
- Aidan Creaner took on the job of editing the newsletter.
- Reuben O’Brien will be handling the next clothing order.
- Marc Kilduff will be working on a standard notation for routesheets to improve consistency across all the events.
- John O’Sullivan is heading up a team to work on a 1000km or 1200km brevet in 2014, assisted by Dave Bayley and Marc Kilduff.
- Niall Diamond will be drawing up a system for validation of permanent routes with the development of an End-to-End permanent as a priority.
Nearly twenty people showed up, which bodes well for the future of the club.