Entry Fee: €5 by PayPal to email@example.com Cycling Ireland Licence required, No one-day Licences for Permanents.
Please remember to say which event and which rider you are paying for.
Organiser: Niall Diamond, Ph. 087 9857894
The Waterside 200 is a new (Permanent only) route starting in Dundrum. The route goes from Dundrum to Enniskerry, up to Sally Gap, then turns right down past Kippure. This valley is the source of the Liffey.
The route then follows the course of the Liffey through Manor Kilbride, Blessington Lakes, Valleymount, Ballymore Eustace, Newbridge, Celbridge,
Lucan, Chapelizod and down the North Quays to the East Link Bridge.
Cross the bridge, and follow the coast through Sandymount, Blackrock, Dun Laoghaire, Dalkey and Bray.
The last section follows parts of the Dargle river as it recrosses the Glencree valley, crossed earlier in the day at a much higher level on the climb to Sally Gap. The last stretch of the route crosses through Glencullen, and then drops down back to the Enniskerry Road and the Finish.
There is a good bit of climbing for the first 30km to Sally Gap, and much of the last 20km, but in-between is mostly gentle enough.
203kms, 1969m of ascent.
Ride with GPS Map: Waterside 200 Map
Routesheet: Waterside 200
- Antrim 200 Permanent
- Ardattin 200-Wicklow Permanent
- Canals & Greenways 300 of Leinster (permanent)
- Carlow Covid 200 Permanent
- Cill Mhantain 200 Permanent
- Donegal 200 Permanent
- Down 200 Permanent
- Dublin County Border 200 Permanent
- East Coast 200 Permanent
- Effin 200 Permanent
- Heartbreak 200 Permanent
- Kildare 200 Permanent
- Killeshin 200 permanent
- Laois 200 Permanent
- Little Carlingford 200 – Permanent
- Locked in Roscommon 200 Permanent
- Loughanleagh 200 Permanent
- Meath 200 Permanent
- Munster Centenary 200 – Permanent
- Royal Canal 200/300 Permanents
- Sligo 200 Permanent
- The Cheeky 200 Permanent
- The Rossies 200 Permanent
- The Unforgettable Fire 200 Permanent
- Three Masts 200 Permanent
- Waterside 200 (Permanent only)