Organiser: Paul O’Donoghue
Mobile: 087 785 0890
Entry Fee: €5 by PayPal to email@example.com and Cycling Ireland Licence required, no One-days allowed.
Please complete the Permanent Entry Form and send it to the above e-mail address in advance of your ride.
The Ardattin 200, but not as you know it ! Tweaked a bit, to stay within the borders of Co. Wicklow, for compliance with Covid 19 regulations.
The usual proof of passage is required, Photo or Receipt at Controls, or GPS Track. Controls are: Woodenbridge, Photo of bike and/or rider at Wicklow Way sign at 107.4km, and Glenealy.
Ride with GPS Map: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34340747
Read this page https://www.audaxireland.org/audax/permanents/ for more details on riding Permanents.
- Antrim 200 Permanent
- Ardattin 200-Wicklow Permanent
- Canals & Greenways 300 of Leinster (permanent)
- Carlow Covid 200 Permanent
- Cill Mhantain 200 Permanent
- Donegal 200 Permanent
- Dublin County Border 200 Permanent
- Heartbreak 200 Permanent
- Kildare 200 Permanent
- Killeshin 200 permanent
- Laois 200 Permanent
- Little Carlingford 200 – Permanent
- Locked in Roscommon 200 Permanent
- Loughanleagh 200 Permanent
- Meath 200 Permanent
- Royal Canal 200/300 Permanents
- Sligo 200 Permanent
- The Cheeky 200 Permanent
- The Rossies 200 Permanent
- The Unforgettable Fire 200 Permanent
- Three Masts 200 Permanent
- Waterside 200 (Permanent only)