Message below from Orwell Wheelers, which I expect most of you were expecting.
Unfortunately we have had to make the decision to cancel this year’s Orwell 200, in light of the deteriorating weather situation on significant parts of the route. This isn’t a decision we have made lightly, but it is now clear that much of the route will not be safe to cycle by Sunday.
We are currently looking at our options for transferring entries or providing refunds and will get back on to you as soon as possible about that.
We hope you all have a safe weekend wherever you are, whether you get out on the bike or not.
The organising committee