The first 25km of Saturday’s route has been changed to avoid high ground due to the risk of sleet/snow according to latest forecast. The start/finish location and the remainder of the route are unchanged.
All entrants have been emailed the new route in gpx & tcx format and plus a revised route sheet.
The Pink Elephant 200 will now be held on Saturday, 15th October.
Entries are re-opened until October 10th.
Due to the forecast combination of heavy rain, strong winds and an exposed mountainside route for Saturday morning, I have decided to postpone the event until mid-October. Entries will be re-opened once the date .has been confirmed